Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Monday 19 August 2024

Metro: I’m young, fit and healthy – but I live with a hidden condition

Very proud of my daughter Emma Evens for raising awareness of epilepsy once again, together with Epilepsy Action - see https://metro.co.uk/2024/08/17/im-young-fit-healthy-live-a-hidden-condition-21365757/.

Emma writes: 

"I have been working with the amazing Epilepsy Action team and I now feature in a great new article in the Metro Inc. which focuses on people living with Epilepsy and the struggles that they have faced. Do not fear us, ask us!

• Epilepsy affects an estimated 633,000 people in the UK – around one in every 100 people.

• It's one of the most common neurological conditions globally, 87 of us are diagnosed every day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift - Epiphany.


No comments: