Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Thursday 8 July 2021

New (G)race podcast

 


New (G)race podcast with Azariah France-Williams, Winnie Varghese plus singer, songwriter, activist Samantha Lindo on faith, climate emergency & activism.

Singer and activist Sam Lindo joins Azariah and Winnie to talk God, race, and finding home. "I spent my whole school trying to minimise my difference..." This episode Sam talks connecting faith to activism, getting arrested and ending up in court. "I was asked to move, and I didn’t… I got to proclaim that truth… Speaking to power literally was the path my faith had led me on… " Stories and inspiration - including tips on cheeky, playful, non-violent resistance... and a song!

Listen at https://anchor.fm/heartedge/episodes/6-Speaking-truth-to-power-was-the-path-my-faith-led-me-on-Sam-Lindo-e144a5tx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha Lindo - Underside.

No comments: