Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Monday 8 July 2024

Interviews update

My latest interview for ArtWay with with Hannah Rose Thomas following her latest 'Tears of Gold' exhibition and my latest interview for Artlyst is with Michael Petry regarding his upcoming exhibition 'In League with Devils' As a result, I am updating this index of interviews. I have carried out a large number of other interviews for Artlyst, ArtWay, Church Times, International Times, and Seen and Unseen. They provide a wide range of fascinating insights into the approaches and practices of artists, arts professionals, clerics, curators, performers, poets and writers.

They can be found at:

Artlyst




Also see my interviews with artist Henry Shelton here and here and David Hawkins, former Bishop of Barking, here, here and here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aretha Franklin - Wholy Holy.

No comments: