Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Friday 12 April 2024

Church Times Art review: Soulscapes at Dulwich Picture Gallery, London SE21

My latest exhibition review for Church Times is on Soulscapes at Dulwich Picture Gallery:

'There is a positive vibe throughout this show through curatorial decisions that proactively chose works revealing the “universal possibilities of healing, reflection and belonging” found in nature.'

Check out my reviews of other exhibitions exploring themes found in the work of contemporary artists of global-majority heritage - In The Black FantasticRites of Passage, and A World in Common.

Other of my pieces for Church Times can be found here. My writing for ArtWay can be found here. My pieces for Artlyst are here, those for Seen & Unseen are here, and those for Art+Christianity are here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: