Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Friday 6 November 2020

Zi Ling: Sunday Times Watercolour competition & RWA 168 Annual Open Exhibition

Zi Ling's painting ' Two Faces' has been selected for this year's Sunday Times Watercolour competition. The exhibition will be open at the Willis Museum, Basingstoke.. 

Three other paintings: 'Spinning World', 'Red Desert and Black Forest' and 'The soul of Masks' have been selected for RWA 168 Annual Open Exhibition.

Ling has illuminated the meaning behind her intriguing works:

"Here is some thought from my paintings: Truths float around us invisibly, illuminating my own way with them through the surrounding reality. I paint as I feel, not I see. I paint confrontations which take place between the truth and my fantasy. Through this journey, I was unconscious, I was lost, I was found."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Springsteen - The Power Of Prayer.

No comments: