Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Saturday 21 November 2020

Artlyst: Marcus Lyon: Human Atlas Explorations – Interview

My latest interview for Artlyst explores the Human Atlas projects of Marcus Lyon, focusing on the most recent iDetroit:

'... my intention with this work, [is] to give people a chance to experience something more powerfully and with more depth. I think that’s the gift we’re trying to give. I’m very intentionally and practically building processes to help people slow down in a fast world. I think within the Human Atlas process our endeavour is to facilitate a deeper meditation on what it means to be you, what it means to be me and what it means to be we.'

My other Artlyst pieces are:

Interviews:
Articles:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvin Gaye - Right On.

No comments: