Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Sunday 28 September 2014

Sabbatical Art Pilgrimage: Latest ArtWay articles

My latest articles for ArtWay have been added to the website. My new Church of the Month report focuses on the Swiss town of Romont and artists such as Alexandre Cingria, Romont, Sergio de Castro and Yoki. In addition, a page about my sabbatical art pilgrimage has also been created on the site.

Click here to read all my posts about the sabbatical art pilgrimage. My latest Church of the Month report follows others on Aylesford Priory, Chelmsford Cathedral, LumenNotre Dame du LĂ©man, Sint Martinuskerk Latem and St Aidan of Lindisfarne, as well as earlier reports of visits to sites associated with Marian Bohusz-Szyszko, Marc Chagall, Jean Cocteau, Antoni Gaudi and Henri Matisse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shovels and Rope - After The Storm.

No comments: