Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Updated artwork

I have recently updated my Artisan pages at the Veritasse website to show additional photographs and paintings for purchase through this site.

I now have seven pages of photographs and paintings including photographs from the Hertford stns project and a recent landscape series taken at Boyden Wood. Sin, the photograph selected for the Pentecost Festival photographic display, can also be seen and purchased.

I am also involved in several exciting arts projects currently in the planning stage including: a Patronal Festival exhibition at St John's; an Advent art installation for Redbridge churches; and an artists forum with Henry Shelton. I'll post more information about each of these as they take shape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willard Grant Conspiracy - Beyond The Shore.

No comments: