Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Saturday 30 March 2024

Index of Interviews

I've recently had interviews published with artist-priest Matthew Askey and poet and publisher Chris Emery. So, I am updating this index of interviews. My interview with Matthew is here and with Chris here.

I have carried out a large number of other interviews for Artlyst, ArtWay, Church Times and Seen and Unseen. They provide a wide range of fascinating insights into the approaches and practices of artists, arts professionals, clerics, curators, poets and writers.

They can be found at:

Artlyst
ArtWay
Church Times
International Times
Seen and Unseen
Also see my interviews with artist Henry Shelton here and here and David Hawkins, former Bishop of Barking, here, here and here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depeche Mode - Higher Love.

No comments: