Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Monday 20 December 2021

New Grace podcast

New GRACE podcast! 11. Bev Thomas "I wasn't doing what they said I should do..."

"They chose to ban us from crossing certain lines because they didn't want us to be hurt. And I wanted to explore that and it got me into an awful lot of trouble... I wanted to explore the pain... and to understand what, 'every tribe, nation and tongue together worshiping' and all the people I saw in my local church all looked like me..." Activist, advocate, minister (and host of new HeartEdge podcast 'How...') Bev Thomas on "race", theology from a wider perspective, burning bridges, the legacy of Joel Edwards... and the best Christmas carol ever. Conversation about God and race with Winnie and Azariah.

Listen here.


Rheva Henry & Choir - O Holy Night.

No comments: