Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Monday 16 March 2015

Maurizio Galia, illustrator and musician

During commission4mission's Arts in Worship event on Saturday I had the opportunity to meet Italian artist, illustrator and musician, Maurizio Galia.

Born in Moncalieri (Turin) Italy on the 28th May 1963, Maurizio Galia studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Turin, from 1978 until 1986, under the direction of Francesco Tabusso, Enzo Sciavolino and Sergio Saroni. From 1982 he worked for various agencies and specialized as visual designer and illustrator for comics and books. During these years he also worked part-time as a musician in a Prog Rock group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maury E I Pronomi - Oceano.

1 comment:

Maurizio Galia said...

Thank You Mr. Evens,
Visiting Your exhibition in the city was a pleasure. As You have seen in my booklet, I have fine paintings.
Please, feel free to contact me if I could work for You. In my country I am near to be unemployed and an exhibition or a little partecipation on sales could help me a lot.
All the Very Best!

Maurizio