Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Friday 8 February 2013

Jason Lock: The Glorious Cross


Jason Lock is a self-taught photographer and a committed member of St. Andrews Church Chorleywood.

He writes: "With my photography I aim to capture photographs in a creative way and I find it a joy to share with others the wonderful characteristics of Jesus, characteristics that I have come to treasure in my time of knowing him so far. I also have a passion to share the meaning of the cross with others. I want to share the depth and power, the beauty and the glory."

He is exhibiting his 70 piece collection of images entitled 'The Glorious Cross' at Watersmeet Rickmansworth until 13th of March. Entry is free of charge and the exhibition is open Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie Miller - How Could You Say No.


No comments: