Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Thursday 25 August 2011

Update: exhibitions and articles



Earlier this month I visited St Paul's Harlow to take more photographs in my Windows on the world series. I will be showing a selection of these photographs at St Paul's during the Study Day on the value of public art which is to be held there on 17th September. I will also have work included in the next commission4mission exhibition to be held at St Mary Magdalen Billericay from 9th - 18th September (10.00am - 5.00pm), an exhibition which is being organised for the A127 Art Trail. During this same period I will be showing some new paintings together with some older pieces in the commission4mission exhibition space at All Saints West Ham.

I have recently discovered that several more of my articles for Art and Christianity are now available online. The following reviews can be read by clicking on the links: God in the Gallery; Memória Roubada; Oona Grimes Conversations with Angels; Reunited: Gwen John, Mère Poussepin and the Catholic Church;
"Resurrection" at Saint Mary's Church in Bury Saint Edmunds; and Richard Layzell and Tanya Koswycz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idlewild - Love Steals Us From Loneliness.





No comments: