Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Saturday 7 July 2018

Zi Ling - Singulart interview

Zi  Ling has been interviewed by Singulart. In the interview she says:

'I am really interested in using watercolour and collage as my method. However, using pure watercolour as media challenges me a lot. Because the very moment when brush meets paper and paint, it simultaneously produces marks. For me, it is the most organic and direct way of expressing myself. I enjoyed the simplicity and purity of the process. Watercolour is a very sensitive media. You need to balance between the controlled and the uncontrolled, making your own marks on paper and playing with the ‘accident’. It is both challenging and exciting for me.'

Singulart is an online gallery for contemporary art that allows collectors and art lovers alike to buy works of art in complete security from nationally recognized artists. From abstract canvases, figurative paintings, drawings or even street art and graffiti, we offer an international selection of work in a variety of styles and techniques. Singulart is also helping emerging artists from around the globe to sell their works to art lovers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcade Fire - Put Your Money On Me.

No comments: