Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Friday 11 May 2018

TODAY’S CHURCH: A CALL TO SOCIAL ACTION!


TODAY’S CHURCH: A CALL TO SOCIAL ACTION!
Saturday, 22nd September 2018
9.30am to 4.00pm

If you feel called to respond in any way to these words of Jesus then come and join us!

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.
Matthew 25:35-36

We shall have with us the Revd Jonathan Evens, Associate vicar of St Martin-in-the-Fields London
& Project Coordinator for HeartEdge, and the Rt. Revd Alison White, Bishop of Hull.


Please bring any food you may need. To book your place email hoppertiffy@hotmail.com or call 01262 490019 by 15th September 2018.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me A Tale.

No comments: