Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Thursday 22 May 2014

Sabbatical art pilgrimage: ArtWay visit reports

The first of my visit reports from my sabbatical for the ArtWay website has been published. These are extended versions of my original posts often providing extra background or with more discussions of issues raised by the site and its commissions. The first of these reports is on Chelmsford Cathedral. Others will follow as my sabbatical progresses. Taken together they will be a contribution to telling the story of the revival of Church commissions in the twentieth century.

Also on the ArtWay website is my recent meditation on the work of Antoni Gaudi plus an article about the 'Pole Position' exhibition at the Graves Gallery in Sheffield. Earlier visit reports, meditations, reviews and articles can also be found on the site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Bap Kennedy - The Truth Is Painful.

No comments: