- Art Sacré in the South of France: Matisse, Chagall and Cocteau
- Challenging Consumerism
- Christopher Clack: Descent II - The Act of Most Significance
- In search of ‘faith-friendly’ employers
- Modern Religious Art: Airbrushed from Art History?
- Peace, good will, and perspex
- Silent touches of time
- The Spirituality of the Artist-Clown. The significance of the clown in the life and work of Albert Houthuesen
- Too in love with disenchantment
- Walter Navratil: Beyond the Power of Words
- What is Christianity?
- A fecund vision of seed-time and harvest
- Ana Maria Pacheco: Memoria Roubada
- Faith, Hope and Poetry: Theology and the Poetic Imagination
- Reunited: Gwen John, Mere Poussepin and the Catholic Church
- The Christ Journey
- Wording a Radiance: Parting Conversations on God and the Church
- Words fill in the gaps
Love - She Comes In Colours.