Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Movers & Shakers (2)



'What is vitally important is that we do encourage a national strategy to get out and ride bikes. It is a great way to keep fit, a great way to have a good time. It is vital that the Government gives a lead for a national policy. I do intend to speak to the Secretary of State for Transport. It is vital to have a strategy to help cycling and actually to have resources to put things in place like this brilliant facility that we have in my constituency in the London Borough of Redbridge.You have my full support. I do intend coming back here. I hope that you go from strength to strength and that more and more people cycle in Redbridge.' Lee Scott MP, Ilford North

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athlete - Vehicles & Animals.

No comments: