Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Saturday 17 May 2008

Pleshey photos





I've been at Pleshey, the Diocesan Retreat House, for much of this week on the second part of a course to become a training incumbent. While there I took the photos above. More photos (including more from Pleshey) plus additional paintings will be found shortly as new items on my Artisans pages at Veritasse.
While there, Sam Norton gave an ad-hoc talk on peak oil which was both fascinating and chilling. The global crisis that is peak oil and a Christian response has been the topic of many of Sam's blogs. A useful introduction can be found here and Sam's more in-depth materials here. I will be reading these in more depth myself and recommend others to do so as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iona - Matthew the Man.



No comments: