Wikio - Top Blogs - Religion and belief

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Tagged with a meme

Sam tagged me with this meme. Like Sam and Paul I've never been tagged before plus I didn't know what a meme was.

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five other people.

I'm sitting at my computer as I write this (obviously!) which is also where I do most of my service preparation, so the Bible is the nearest book to hand (this is my excuse for appearing pious!):

"Count seven full weeks from the day after the Sabbath on which you bring your sheaf of corn to present to the Lord. On the fiftieth day , the day after the seventh Sabbath, present to the Lord another new offering of corn. Each family is to bring two loaves of bread and present them to the Lord as a special gift." (Leviticus 23. 15 - 17)

I tag Huw, Jim, Philip, PainterBlue and Tim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - Cut me Down.

No comments: